Monday, October 20, 2008

Rickroll'd?


I just got Rickroll'd. It was pretty Wii-tarded. I'll save you the embarrassment and just show the damn picture. Oh, and Leeroy Jenkins (Philippi loves this guy) was a question on Jeopardy - that is abso-frickin-lutely ridiculous. It was college week and they thought it would be funny; only, no one knew the answer. Haha. Anyways, it's early, I'm tired, I have a test, and I needed to laught So enjoy.


3 erotic poetry prompts:

Steven Philippi October 20, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

LEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

I Really Heart Tinfoil Hats! October 20, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

At least I'm not chicken. . . .

But seriously, my brother Rick-Rolled me the other day and it was fucking awesome. I returned the favor to Keith and T-Funk and they busted up. Maybe I might post it some time in the future.

The Filthy Logician October 20, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

So when I see a suspicious link in your blog, ben, i should run for the hills?