Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh Men in Hats, How You Pleasure Me

So I've rekindled my old love affair with that damn online comic Men in Hats. Our relationship was good...when it was good. But I just couldn't do it anymore, I just couldn't take the emotional strain of long, dark, sweaty nights - alone, together, in a park, maybe, or a motel room. Or maybe the guy stopped writing the comic, and there was nothing left to do but reread the old ones. Yeah, that seems more likely. In any case, here's a couple of my favorites.

Go here to read them all, or just ask me or Keith to let you borrow the book we may or may not have purchased containing all the comics, from Day 1...losers!

number one

Like Aram, I also hate people.

number tw0

I also steal from blind people. It's a good living, don't judge me.

number three

If I ever become a politician (and God save the world if I do), this would be on t-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, the sides of big trucks going down the street, and the stomachs of babies.

number four

Bad people are coooool. Don't do drugs, kids.

So, apparently there's too many good ones to post them all here. Go read it. They're short, funny, and if you don't, I'll assume you like Sarah Palin. And remember, even JESUS hates Sarah Palin.

2 erotic poetry prompts:

Steven Philippi October 19, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Yes,indeed one the stomachs of babies. That would make my day.

Clifton December 12, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

So, I couldn't read the last frame in any of the ones you posted here, so I right-clicked and saved them on my computer. But before I read them, I clicked onto the Men in Hats site and started reading from the beginning. I LOL'ed at the one about quoting the Bible, and right-clicked to save it with the others that were clearly your favorites, and I got an error: "xxxxxxxx.gif already exists. Replace?" so... yeah... naturally that was one of your favorites, too. Smiley face.