Thursday, October 9, 2008

BABY EYES! Another Update From School


So 'baby eyes' is everywhere. Through the power of Teh Internetszszsz, I have found baby twins for people I know. It's the most incredible discovery since those Dead Sea Scrolls, or whatever. The first baby, the one above, is just fuckin' crazy looking. Also, I think the father should really hire a private investigator to see if his wife had sex with any ALIENS. But damn, he ugly. I'd love a baby like that, though, because when you show it to people, they HAVE to say it's cute, otherwise they're dickheads. And no one likes to be a dickhead. And if I'm the dad, I know my baby is shit ugly. So it's hilarious when people have to lie to my face and tell me how cute my shit ugly baby is. And in other news, I'm still an asshole.



But on to the babies (right?). Here's Ben as a baby. I think it's a rather incredible likeness. This is the face Ben uses when he wants someone to shut up. But, I've also seen him use it when Keith rubs his Lion Belly. This baby is apparently hoping for the same. Ben should do this face more. Like, he should do it all the time. Can you imagine sitting in class with a guy doing this face for an hour? That would be awful.





Now, here's Keith. Keith loves doing this face: it's his sad panda face. This baby has it down. Keith does this face whenever he forgets the name of a state capital (for the record, he and I can name about 15, together) or whenever he has to eat Panda Express. I think both events are about the same in terms of how much terrrbleness is applied to the individual experiencing them. Anyways, here's to you, Sad Panda Keith.



And this last one is precious. It requires almost no introduction. I give you:

MICHAEL FILLMAN!



3 erotic poetry prompts:

Clifton October 10, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

15 capitals? That's it?

That face of the "Keith" baby is what you're going to look like after I beat you by 40 or 50 points this week in Football.

I know, lame burn! Give me a break. It took me five days to get a Google account so I could post comments on your blog. Hell, I might start posting in my own again, since it seems like all the cool kids are doing it, and so is Jon.

The Filthy Logician October 10, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Oooooooh! Wait till I cream you, like a pie, in your mom's face, with my penis.

And you should do the blog thing. We're starting a revolution.

Anonymous,  October 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Fillman's was hilarious.