Friday, January 30, 2009

Tears for Keith (And Hopefully Nadal)


I'm staying up again to watch tennis. I had a feeling Nadal would struggle against Verdasco so I stayed up, hoping to be rewarded. It paid off. The match isn't over, but it's 1-0 Verdasco and a 4-5 Nadal lead in the second set.

But that's not what's funny. Here's what's funny: a commercial came on advertising the basketball game this Sunday between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Detroit Pistons, referring to the teams as "Eastern Titans."

That's funny. Detroit stopped being an "Eastern Titan" about two months ago. Just ask Keith. Wait, don't. He might cry.


6 erotic poetry prompts:

Anonymous,  January 31, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

does that commercial actually say "eastern titans"? I don't believe you. Also, you know i accepted the fate of my Pistons. I even accept the possibility that they might not make it to the playoffs.

The Filthy Logician January 31, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Oh yes it did. I saw the commercial three times. "Eastern Titan" filled me with revulsion. haha sooo bad

Clifton February 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

I don't know about referring to them by saying "The Pistons are a titan," but if you modify that and say "The Pistons are Titanic," that might fit. As in, something big that crashed and sank.

Unknown February 10, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

Yeah where is it at....why oh why do I not get to see some Obama slamming? Could it be because the world is still pretty in love with him? Give it time Give it Time

Steven Philippi February 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

CHANGE. I want some cha...cha...change. Where is the change. Obama lied...