Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Coming Apocalypse: Finals Week


Normally, finals week wouldn't be such a big deal, but somehow I've managed to put off studying until, like, this morning. That usually means I've looked over things and attained a general idea of what I need to study and how long it will take, but this time, nothing. I've done jack and it may show in my grades.


So I devoted this whole day to studying and crapping my pants. I may eat, intermittently, and only in small portions. The less time I spend in the bathroom, the more time I have to study. And, you know, post a blog.

All of these images illustrate how I feel about the next seven days. If words don't do it, these pics will. I think my sentiments lie exactly between the "Oh Shit Them's a Lot of Guns" picture and the one below, where children find out why they shouldn't bury themselves in the sand.

So feel free to vent on this post about how much you feel like dying because of finals. And if you don't feel this way, say something anyways so we can all hate you (read: be jealous).


2 erotic poetry prompts:

Unknown December 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

I dont feel like dying because of finals.

I have other things to worry about. Finals are finals and are like every other test of the year.

The Filthy Logician December 9, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Certainly. Overreaction helps me do better and take them as serious as, say, a normal test.