Monday, March 2, 2009

My Teacher the Role Model

Now, I'm not going to mention this professor's name nor the class he/she teaches (that would give it away, silly!), but I have to put this somewhere. It's too delicious a quote not to be put somewhere. Hell, maybe I'll write an article about it and other similar quotes. But honestly, feast your eyes. It really needs to contextual preface:

"I lived in a one-room studio apartment, which at 23 was pretty cool. I needed the one room, though, because I didn't want stupid roommates stealing my food and my dope."

Yes, he/she said this, in a class. Delicious. I realize that extraneous talking and things that aren't necessarily appropriate have a place in the classroom, and indeed, should thrive in that environment, but something about this particular one seemed extra-awesome. Usually, teachers talk about cannabis abuse in passing, as something "from way back when." But this guy/girl, he/she made it sound as if he/she hasn't stopped - which is kinda cool, I guess, though I myself don't dabble in the stuff (but as Jerry and George would say: "Not that there's anything wroooong with that!").

0 erotic poetry prompts: